Close this search box.
Secretary’s Office

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I enroll in health benefits?

Visit the Employee Benefits Division webpage to enroll and learn more about health coverage offered to you.

Where can I find state office space?

Visit the Division of Building Authority webpage to learn more about state-owned offices.

How can I locate the State Personnel Policy?

Visit the Office of Personnel Management policy webpage.

How do I sign up to receive alerts for career opportunities?

Head to the newly created ARCareers webpage and join the talent network.

How do I bid on a state contract?

Visit the Office of State Procurement webpage for more information on state contracts.

How do I file a grievance?

Arkansas law establishes a grievance procedure for eligible state employees who have been suspended or terminated from their employment. You can learn more about the grievance process on the Office of Personnel Management grievance webpage.

Where can I submit a FOIA Request?

Contact the Department of Transformation and Shared service legal team. The contact information can be viewed on the Public Information Request webpage.

Where and how can I purchase State Surplus property?

All Arkansas State Surplus (Marketing and Redistribution) information is on the Arkansas State Surplus webpage. On this page, you can find operating hours, the warehouse location and a website for public bidding.

Scroll to Top