DBA maintains oversight of the following:
- State agency capital improvements regarding design professional services, design and flood plain reviews, and the construction bidding and contract awards through the Design Review and Construction Sections. The Design Review Section provides ADA review for new construction of public schools (K-12).
- The Real Estate Section is the leasing agent for all state agencies and has oversight for the purchase and sale of real property for most state agencies.
- The Building Operations Section maintains and operates several state buildings within Pulaski and Sebastian Counties.
- DBA is the manager of the Sustainable Building Design Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) for renovations of state owned buildings.
Requests for more information may be made by writing to: or by calling the Offices or Sections below:
- The Office of the Director (Administrative, Financial Management & RLF), the Real Estate Section and the Construction Section may be reached at 501 Woodlane, Suite 101N, Little Rock, AR 72201. (501-682-1833)
- The Design Review Section may be reached at 501 Woodlane, Suite G-1, Little Rock, AR 72201. (501-682-5544)
- The Building Operations Section May be reached at 2200 West 7th Street, Little Rock, AR 72201. (501-324-9291)
DBA does not have any oversight over residential or commercial properties, or of city or municipality capital improvements. Questions regarding code issues should be made directly to those entities or to: