EBD is excited to provide Medicare-eligible retirees the coverage you are accustomed to, plus additional services through the new ARBenefits Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan. This plan is exclusively designed with you in mind and requires no further action to enjoy these new benefits! Reach out to UnitedHealthcare for more information about the plan and benefits at 1-844-488-3953, and contact the Employee Benefits Division for eligibility questions at 877-815-1017 or email@example.com.
Why Medicare Advantage?
The ARBenefits Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan differs from other Medicare plans you might see advertised. Retirees will see significant savings on their monthly plan premiums, as well as access to services that aren’t currently available. Specialized benefits offered on this plan include:
- free gym membership
- enhanced hearing and vision benefits
- dental and drug coverage
- the ability to see any provider (in or out of network) as long as they accept Medicare
- access to in-home visits to review your health history and perform a health screening
- access to support when recovering from hospital stays
- Arkansas State Employee Medicare Advantage Letter and Information
- Public School Employee Medicare Advantage Letter and Information
- 2024 Arkansas State Employee Medicare Advantage Rates
- 2024 Public School Employee Medicare Advantage Rates
- 2024 Plan Guide
How do I enroll?
You will be sent a letter approximately 90 days before you become Medicare eligible and you can select the Medicare Advantage Plan OR you can reach out to the Employee Benefits Division for assistance.
Need More Information?
UnitedHealthcare will host in-person, online, and phone informational sessions, allowing you to learn more about your new plan.
To RSVP for an in-person meeting, visit uhcrsvp.secure.force.com/, then enter the RSVP Invite Code STAR23 and your zip code, or call us at 1-844-488-3955, TTY 711, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. local time, Monday–Friday.
No in-person meetings are available at this time.
No online meetings are available at this time.
Visit the Virtual Education Center
Find details online about the benefits, programs and services available to you.
- Learn how your ARBenefits Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan works
- Learn about UnitedHealthcare® HouseCalls visits
- View fliers, brochures and videos
- Get more out of your plan
Call Customer Service at 1-844-488-3953, TTY 711, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week.
Or learn more about the plan by visiting retiree.uhc.com/ARBenefits.