EBD is excited to provide Medicare-eligible retirees the coverage you are accustomed to, plus additional services through the new ARBenefits Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan. This plan is exclusively designed with you in mind and requires no further action to enjoy these new benefits! Reach out to UnitedHealthcare for more information about the plan and benefits at 1-844-488-3953, and contact the Employee Benefits Division for eligibility questions at 877-815-1017 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Medicare Advantage?
The ARBenefits Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan differs from other Medicare plans you might see advertised. Retirees will see significant savings on their monthly plan premiums, as well as access to services that aren’t currently available. Specialized benefits offered on this plan include:
- free gym membership
- enhanced hearing and vision benefits
- dental and drug coverage
- the ability to see any provider (in or out of network) as long as they accept Medicare
- access to in-home visits to review your health history and perform a health screening
- access to support when recovering from hospital stays
- Arkansas State Employee Medicare Advantage Letter and Information
- Public School Employee Medicare Advantage Letter and Information
- 2023 Arkansas State Employee Medicare Advantage Rates
- 2023 Public School Employee Medicare Advantage Rates
2023 Plan Guides
Need More Information?
UnitedHealthcare will host in-person, online, and phone informational sessions, allowing you to learn more about your new plan. Click on the image to view the schedule of sessions and reserve a spot today!
How do I enroll?
Good news! Medicare-eligible retirees will be automatically enrolled in the ARBenefits Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) Plan with coverage beginning January 1, 2023.