VPN Remote Access
Does your business take you out of the office? Not to worry. With DIS Virtual Private Network (VPN) remote access, you can access the DIS network securely from your home or while on the road. All you need is your own PC or laptop.
- Secure connectivity to the state network
- User-friendly account setup procedures
- Technical assistance during setup
The customer should expect:
- Extend geographic connectivity.
- Improved security where data lines have not been ciphered.
- Reduced operational costs versus traditional WAN.
- Reduced transit time and transportation costs for remote users.
- Ability to provide telecommuter support.
- Ability to provide broadband networking compatibility.