The management of data has become one of the most important roles within the Division of Information Systems and within IT itself. Constantly changing guidelines mean that our Data teams must be up to date and in compliance at all time, and make sure our customers are as well. To that end, DIS employs state of the art technologies to ensure the quality and integrity of data as well as provide secure, accurate and timely access to these resources. We support many of today’s current and evolving database management systems such as:
- SQL Server
Our staff provides end-to-end coordinated guidance for the implementation and maintenance of customer applications. High level services include the following (other, more custom services available upon request).
- Database design, installation, and creation
- Database planning and advisory services
- Database maintenance and support
- Database backup and recovery
- Database performance management
- Database vendor management
- Database hardware, software, and ongoing support costs
Chief Data Officer & Chief Privacy Officer
We are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. After hours and 24×7 support is also available for critical issues. To make a request, please contact the DIS Call Center at email@example.com.