Disaster Recovery Services
Division of Information Systems (DIS) Disaster Recovery Services are provided to assist DIS employees, customers, and state and local agencies in developing disaster recovery plans to regain access to their IT infrastructure in the event of hardware failures, natural disasters, cyber security events or other IT infrastructure disruptions impacting critical business functions.
DIS Disaster Recovery Services include:
- Assist customers with disaster recovery software recommendations that best align with their respective information technology infrastructure.
- Assist customers with disaster recovery policy development.
- Assist customers with disaster recovery plan development.
- Assist customers in evaluating Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) objectives based on the criticality of applications.
- Review customer disaster recovery plans and make recommendations for improvement.