ARBenefits Resources and Programs
Special Delivery (Maternity Program)
The Special Delivery Program is a maternity program offered by TSS ARBenefits through Health Advantage and was created with you and your baby’s health in mind. By focusing on prenatal care earlier, you are improving the long-term health of your baby. The Special Delivery Program offers many benefits for families who are expecting. The following includes important information about the program:
- The program is available to you at no cost and you may register for it up to 20 weeks gestation.
- An assigned nurse will contact you throughout your pregnancy and is available to you Monday through Friday.
- The program provides extra mailings and nurse support for those with high-risk conditions.
- You will receive, free of charge, books, and other educational material about your pregnancy and your baby. Early detection, education, and treatment are key in the prevention and management of high-risk conditions.
- A $250 incentive is provided to you after the requirements of the program are met.
Call 1-800-225-1891 ext. 20225 to enroll in the program. You must call to enroll.
Case Management and You
Case managers are registered nurses and certified case managers, which means they have the experience and knowledge to serve patients who have complex challenges. Health Advantage case managers have experience in acute care, critical care, emergency department, home healthcare, high-risk neonatal and maternity, rehabilitation nursing, cancer care, surgery, orthopedics, respiratory and more.
With a case manager, you are more informed and more likely to follow your treatment plan. To learn more about having a case manager as part of your healthcare team, call 1-800-225-1891.
The Nurse24 nurse line is free as part of your health plan and gives you access to a registered nurse 24 hours a day. An experienced nursing staff is ready to help you make informed healthcare choices. Registered nurses are available with reliable information to help you achieve a better level of health, providing information on:
- Home treatment of minor illness and injury
- When to call a health professional and how to effectively communicate with your doctor
- How to prepare for doctor visits
- How to make wise decisions about tests, medications, and procedures
- How to make lifestyle choices to improve your health
- Understanding your prescription medications and how to make them work for you
This program is available by calling 1-866-458-0408. Bilingual nurses are also available.
Employee Assistance Program
When life’s a little much, your EAP has you covered.
Life can be challenging. When your responsibilities start to feel overwhelming and showing up each day seems difficult, it’s important to reach out for help. You can lean on your confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for support. A no-cost-to-you benefit from your workplace, your EAP can help you or anyone in your household:
- Receive support when you don’t feel like yourself
- Get help with responsibilities that are distracting or stressful
- Improve personal relationships
- Receive care after a traumatic event or diagnosis
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
- Improve and inspire daily life
- Be more present and productive at work
- Grow personal and career skills
Life happens regardless of day or time. Your EAP is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whenever you need to reach out, they are there for you. Find your best self with free resources, including assessment and referrals, short-term counseling, health tips, life hacks, work-life tools, relationship support, legal and financial consulting, health resources library, and more.
Call the Help Line today at 1-877-300-9103 or start a chat or request a session on eap.ndbh.com (Code: ARBenefits) or on the app. The Employee Assistance Program through New Directions is free, confidential, and available to you and your family members.
Learn more HERE.
Chronic Condition Management Program
If you have one of the conditions listed below, you are eligible for the Nurse Coaching program. When you enroll, you will work one-to-one with an Arkansas-based Nurse Coach at no cost to you.
• Coronary Artery Disease
• Congestive Heart Failure
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
• Chronic Pain
• High Cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure
• Chronic Kidney Disease
To enroll, call 1-800-482-8416.
For more information on available ARBenefits programs, please contact TSS Employee Benefits Division at 1-877-815-1017 or email TSS EBD at Ask.EBD@arkansas.gov.