Storage Area Network (SAN)
Our SAN storage service offers high availability and reliability by leveraging a fully redundant architecture for business-critical applications, featuring enterprise-class storage arrays from industry-leading vendors. Connectivity to this storage is provided through high-speed (32Gb) Fiber Channel networks. This managed storage service is delivered on a per gigabyte model, so you pay only for what you need.
- Servers connected to storage via redundant fabrics to avoid a single point of failure.
- Multi-pathing (MPIO) based failover from server to storage.
- Data-at-rest controller-based encryption encrypts stored data as it’s written to disk.
- Support for a wide array of operating systems and hardware platforms: IBM AIX, MS Windows, Linux, and VMware.
- Physically safe and secure, climate-controlled environment.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and storage management by trained, professional storage administrators.