Marketing & Redistribution
Marketing & Redistribution oversees the redistribution and sale of state surplus property between state agencies, tax-supported entities, not for profit, and to the general public.
Items are liquidated using the following methods:
- Governmental Entity and Not for Profit Viewing – Available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm at the M&R location.
- On-line auction at GovDeals.com – You can view without registering as a buyer. To place a bid, you must register on GovDeals.com. Available 24/7/365.
- On Location Sales – Sealed bids are conducted by M&R, placed on the M&R website, the item may be viewed on location, sale awarded by M&R, and the item must be picked up on location.
- Retail Sales – Held each Wednesday of each month at M&R from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Live Call Public Auctions – Conducted by a Licensed Auctioneer
- Regional Auctions – Public auctions held at various locations throughout the State of Arkansas
- at various times of the year.
Acceptable payments for all transactions are cash, check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa & American Express.
Notification of specific sale events are provided via M&R’s eNews! Sign up for eNews here.
Arkansas State Surplus
6620 Young Rd.
Little Rock, AR 72209